Source: LaCroix Optical Co.
LaCroix Optical Co. manufactures custom precision prisms and wedges according to your exact specifications at our facility in Batesville, Arkansas. A wide variety of prisms and wedges are produced including: 90 degree, anamorphic, cube, dove, and correction wedges.
- High-volume capacity to produce over 1 million optical elements each year.
- Materials: Optical glass and glass-like material
- Sizes: 4mm and higher
- Tolerances: surface accuracies up to 1/20th wave accuracies, angular accuracies up to 3 minutes.
- Advanced, in-house metrology including many shop floor interferometers,4 Zygo GPI XP phase shift interferometers, 2 Trioptics Opticentric and Optispheric devices,and a Mitutoyo coordinate measuring machine
- In-house coating department can provide custom coatings as needed.
- Coating metrology includes: Perkin Elmer Lambda 900 and 950 spectrophotometers
- Exceptional customer service; we are well known for delivering on time and on budget while demonstrating flexibility to meet the ever-changing demands of our customers.
- Contact our manufacturing engineers to discuss your specific requirements.
Contact LaCroix Optical to discuss their prism and wedge offerings.
Visit LaCroix's Website for more information.